Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So I promised to get you something...

I told a lot of people that I'd get them something from somewhere on my trip. If you're one of those people, or you'd like something, and you think I might get it, please comment to this post. I remember some of what I'd said I'd get for people, but you should comment to make sure you get what you wanted.

All that said - I have very little space. So if you want something big - that's not from Ireland (my last stop), it's not happening.

7 comments:

  1. I think you promised to get me some memos. But that might have been before your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take a memo regarding the attachment points of various insurers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bring me something!! anything's good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rob!!! This is Patrice I'm glad you finally got a chance to write on your page. I'm following your every step...something like an web stalker :):):). Have a lot of fun. I would like for you to bring yourself home safe. You are in our prayers every night -Pat & Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rob! You didn't promise Harrison and I everything but I just wanted to wish you "a blast of a good time!" Keep the posts up and it's great reading your adventures so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, you promised to get me postcards of as many places you visit that you can (if possible) because I collect postcards :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. shot glass from anywhere. but i'll be doing this in two years after the cursed bar exam, so if you forget, no worries.

    ReplyDelete