Boy meets girl and friend.
Boy shows interest in girl.
Girl shows interest in boy.
Boy, girl, and friend go to a bar.
Girl says she has a boyfriend.
Boy leaves bar.
Boy in a drunken stupor goes to all night sushi place.
Boy goes to sleep happy.
The End

Boy shows interest in girl.
Girl shows interest in boy.
Boy, girl, and friend go to a bar.
Girl says she has a boyfriend.
Boy leaves bar.
Boy in a drunken stupor goes to all night sushi place.
Boy goes to sleep happy.
The End
was the sushi good at least?
ReplyDeleteThe sushi was pretty good, but I was drunk so I had low standards.
ReplyDeletetwss
ReplyDeleteRob as your good friend. I can only give you one advice.. That is to have "selective" hearing when it comes to situations like this.. ;)
ReplyDeleteGirl says she has a boyfriend.
Boy ignores that comment.
Girl gets drunk.
Boy ............. (Figure it out!) ;)